Cheating a bit, as it’s no longer hack day. But who’d notice?
I’ve just given my presentation on what we all achieved yesterday. When I’m not writing this on my PDA, I’ll upload and link it.
Until then, here’s a list of what we did:
– a Yahoo Pipes ‘find museums near…’
– uk museums directory / on Google Earth
– a service using www.spinvox.com to allow users to leave voice comments about on-gallery objects using their mobile
– a concept for looking at collections data in aggregate
– use of the MIT Simile timeline to display polar expedition data
– a working concept for a ‘dirty dates’ API
I’ll write more about this when I’m not struggling with handwriting recognition on a 2″ square screen…